Fralock’s extensive understanding of the capabilities of our All Polyimide and custom clad materials make us an industry leader in providing you with the precise material and part to meet your specific application. Our all polyimide and custom clad materials are utilized in many industrial applications. Polyimides and clad polyimides are widely used in, electronic displays, laboratory equipment, test equipment, and the semiconductor industry to name a few.
These kinds of applications require greater design freedom and fewer limitations. Fralock can reduce space, weight and offering streamline designs to meet customer expectations.
Our in house manufacturing capabilitiesinclude a broad variety of processes including rotary, flatbed & class-A die-cutting; conventional & adhesiveless lamination; custom composite materials; contract & sub-assembly; and laser cutting services.
Fralock’s next generation technology assures you will achieve your application goals.
- Micro fluidic assemblies
- Flat Panel Displays
- Insulative barriers
- Thermal Management
- Flexible Heaters
- Rigid/Flex Circuits
Material Features & Benefits
- Maintains its integrity at extreme temperatures, from cryogenic -269°C to 265°C
- Readily modified/machined by laser cutting, drilling, machining and chemical etching
- Maintains all the excellent performance characteristics – electrical, physical and chemical–of DuPont KAPTON® in a thick sheet format
- Available in thicknesses starting at 4mil (.004”)
- Improved yields from large and custom sheet sizes
- High temperature resistance and dimensional stability
- Low outgassing
- UL® 94VO rated
***KAPTON® is a registered trademark of DUPONT.