High Performance Materials
CIRLEX® is the latest addition to our diverse product family. Made from 100% DuPont KAPTON® polyimide film, CIRLEX® is a product that delivers performance and value for some of the most demanding material applications. CIRLEX® offers all the excellent chemical, physical, thermal and electrical properties of KAPTON® in thick sheet format. CIRLEX® can be bonded to foils (copper, inconel, nickel and stainless steel) using our adhesive-less polyimide bonding technology. Bond strengths will typically exceed > 10 pli.
- Available in thicknesses starting at 8mil (.008, .20mm)
- Custom Adhesiveless Lamination
- Glass transition temperature (Tg) of ~220°C (428°F)
- Ideal match for environmental extremes
- Improved yields from large and custom sheet sizes
- Machines Easily
- Maintains its mechanical properties at extreme temperatures, from cryogenic -269°C (-516°F) to as high as 220°C (428°F)
- Plasma Resistant
- Solvent Resistant – to all known organic solvents
- Space Qualified
- Thermal & Dimensional Stability
- Thermally and electrically insulating with a dielectric strength of 2790 V/mil
- UL® 94VO rated
CIRLEX® Data Sheet -PDF
***CIRLEX® is a registered trademark of DUPONT used under license by FRALOCK.
***KAPTON® is a registered trademark of DUPONT.
Fralock is ISO and AS Registered, and we are ITAR compliant.
Contact us directly for further information. Request a Quote or Call us at 1-800-FRALOCK (372-5625)