- Team Work
- Individual Accountability and Personal Responsibility
- Company-wide lunches are sponsored (when there is no pandemic)
- Community Connection – Fralock participates in food, toy, and clothing drives, as well as public health issue communications such as breast cancer awareness. Team members are encouraged to participate and are rewarded with prizes and recognition.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement – Self-improvement is highly encouraged at Fralock; employees can advance their skills with voluntary training in selected areas. Additionally, our dedicated safety committee works tirelessly to train everyone and ensure that our work environment is safe and hazards are minimized. Fralock also follows all ISO training guidelines and workmanship standards.
- Diverse hiring practices
- Review policies and other data to assess diversity and inclusion within the company
- Encourage employees to come forward and share experiences of mistreatment and discrimination.
- Train/educate all employees on anti-discrimination laws.
- Evaluate culture change.
Our company values are reflected in the teams within our company, which help to distribute knowledge and awareness within the organization.
We currently support teams such as the Culture, Safety, First Responder, and Super-User Team for our ERP
(ente0rprise resource planning) platform.