Fralock welcomes customers, suppliers, and vendors, and job candidates to our facilities. To ensure COVID-19 prevention, we require that you follow CDC guideline protocol for your safety and others around you. Even if you are fully vaccinated, we ask that everyone follow this protocol.
Before visiting, please be aware of our guidelines and procedures:
- If you are feeling sick or feverish, do not come in. Stay home, monitor your condition and follow the CDC recommendations for assessing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Facemasks are not required but encouraged if working closely with someone. If you do not have a suitable facemask, one will be provided.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
There are hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.