Fralock welcomes customers, suppliers, and vendors, and job candidates to our facilities. With the presence of COVID-19 we have implemented safety measures to protect both invited guests and our Fralock family. To ensure COVID-19 prevention, we require that you follow CDC guideline protocol for your safety and others around you. Even if you are fully vaccinated, we ask that everyone follow this protocol.
All visitors must obtain entry permission prior to coming on site. Everyone is required to fill out and submit a COVID-19 screening form, and receive approval from their Fralock Host.
Before visiting, please be aware of our guidelines and procedures:
- If you are feeling sick or feverish, do not come in. Stay home, monitor your condition and follow the CDC recommendations for assessing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Facemasks are required at all times while inside the building. If you do not have a suitable facemask, one will be provided.
Make sure both your mouth and nose are covered at all times.
- Our COVID-19 screening form must be filled out before entering the facility. This should be submitted to your Fralock host one to two days day before arriving.
You can download the form here link to form.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others, even with masks on.
- Avoid shaking hands with others. Use distance greetings instead; wave, nod, or hand gesture.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
There are hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.